Sunday, July 13, 2008

~Moving Right Along~

15 rows of logs and a porch!

My cousin, Mikey

Dave and his "crane"

Adorable fawn w/ her mama

*
The cabin is looking good! We now have 15 rows of logs up!! I helped Dave on Sat. - we got the porch post and beams up. Dave new "crane" worked out great! On Sunday my cousin, Mikey, helped Dave put up 3 rows of logs. So, next weekend, Dave and his friend, Ed, will be putting the gables up. I can't wait to see how it looks after that!
*
Dave LOVES building this cabin - he can't wait to get there every weekend! And our friends and family have been great about helping us out! We've been lucky enough to get someone there every weekend so far - thank you so much to Bob, Dan, my dad, John and Mikey!
*
We see tons of deer at Wildwood - I took a picture of a baby and her mama. We love watching the wildlife there - we've even seen turkeys w/ their babies and foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment