Monday, June 23, 2008

~Progress~

1st floor "deck"

Dave & Dan working

Luc helps

3 rows of logs!

We were at Wildwood all weekend working in the house and we have 3 rows of logs up!! My sister's boyfriend, Dan, helped Dave on Sat. with the 1st row of logs. My sister and I took the kids to the beach and the kids had a great time as always.

On Sunday my dad helped Dave w/ the 2nd row of logs. The girls get pretty bored at the lot so I took them to the Wildwood swimming pool and then to the park while Dave and Dad worked on the cabin. Later we all had lunch together and then at 2pm Dad took the girls home to Plainfield while I stayed to help Dave w/ the 3rd row of logs. I left at 5:30pm to head home to the girls and Dave stayed a while longer to work and didn't get home until 9pm. Poor guy! It was a long weekend but everything went great. Dave can't wait to get back to work on the cabin next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment